Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Autism Bulletin Updates

I have updated the post about NPR's story on the Micheletti family of New Jersey and their important fight for autism insurance coverage for their young son. It raises issues many families face in the quest to make a positive difference in their children's lives, and I recommend you check it out. See the updated post here.

Also: A quick thank you to many Autism Bulletin readers who have sent notes for additions to the Autism Schools Map Project. I am processing those (recent additions include schools in Tennessee, Virginia and Missouri) and still have more to add from seven other states and the U.K.

You can see the map, which will receive regular updates, in two places:

The original story explaining the project is here: Autism Schools Map Project.

You can also view a larger version of the map here.

I will be researching every note I receive, so please keep those notes and comments coming. You can always post a comment on this blog, or you can e-mail me at michaelsgoldberg AT yahoo DOT com.

No comments:

ShareThis