Thursday, August 16, 2007

Addition to Autism Bulletin Sidebar: Google News Feed

I've added a Google News feed to Autism Bulletin which shows recent news headlines from around the web relating to autism. You can see the "Autism News via Google News" list of stories on the right-hand column of this blog, underneath the "Special Reports" list.

The Google News feed is one of many sources of ideas for stories here, so I thought I would show it to you. Please let me know if you like this feature, if you find it useful and interesting (or not). You can leave a comment at the end of this post or e-mail me at michaelsgoldberg AT yahoo.com.

And if you are a new reader of this blog or get these posts via e-mail, you can see other links in the column at right: important articles from this blog, important court decisions, government documents, books and other useful websites for parents of children with autism spectrum disorders.

No comments:

ShareThis