Administrators of the 11,000-student school district, just west of Boston, are soliciting the views of parents of autistic kids, to ask questions like:
- Are they satisfied with the quality and quantity of communication with teachers?
- Are they integral to their child's educational plan?
- Do they feel their student is receiving a quality education?
- Does school and family collaborate on implementing behavioral strategies?
- Do parents feel school staff are adequately trained?
- Are school staff open to the suggestions of outside professionals?